Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing myself and my girls.

Annalley

Cavy Slave
Hi,
My name is Anna and my girls names are Gia and Mia. Mia was given to me on Mother's Day, a sweet little one who has a sleek coat, mostly white with a bit of brown and black on her face. Gia came to me through a man that had helped replace our roof. I was joking about wanting a guinea pigs and not to long after Mia was mine, Gia joined us. I first had both girls in a (I thought) large cage, but when I checked out the internet and came across this site, I found out about C&C cages. It took me five minutes to decide and I went for it. The girls are happy in their home and therefore I'm happy! Gia is a bushy girl with hair that goes every which way, so telling the two apart is really easy!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome Anna!! How wonderful you have your girls in a C&C cage. It sounds like you are a great piggie momma . Check out all of the great info that is on this site. There is an awesome food chart in the Diet/Nutrition threads. It will let you know what and when to feed.
Your girls sound beautiful! We love pictures here, so can't wait to see your girls. Looking forward to sharing with you.

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
Welcome Anna !:)

Yes we are greedy lil' buggers when it comes to piggie pictures ! That is so wonderful that you were able to get them into a C&C cage ! I have two girls too, named Cuddles and Buttercup..you will really enjoy becoming a part of our piggie community, we are so glad to have you and your girls, Mia and Gia !!❤️

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Hi! Glad you joined! Can't wait to see pictures(kathlaaron is being truthful when she stated we are greedy about seeing piggies)

Cogni

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Can't wait for the pics!! Gia and Mia -- cute names! But can the piggies tell them apart?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.