Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Found a piece of coroplast,, but..

knj240

Cavy Slave
I called a sign shop just a few minutes ago and they said they would only sell a 4x8 piece, and they wanted $21 and that's with tax.
Well, that is Great News for me..I am extra excited as the cheapest I found it online was $61 but now I am worried about how will I fit this in my vehicle?! I drive just a normal size small compact car, Any ideas on how to transport this lol I feel like this is a dumb question but better to ask you guys and show up and these guys be looking at me like Um? lol
I think I read on here it can be rolled up? or?

knj240

Cavy Slave
Thanks bpatters! I thought I read it could be. I am out the door to go pick it up now, I am so excited to get her a nice cage made. Hopefully I can get everything set up tonight and the best part is It will be completed for right under $40. But I will need to go to Walmart or the fabric store to pick up some fleece, I think I have a fleece throw that will work for now though. Hopefully pics to follow later.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.