Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

3 pigs in northeast FL need homes

CavyBree

Cavy Slave
I have 3 new rescues that were dumped at a local shelter.

Mom:

Dad:

Baby Boy:

Mom will be quarantined until July in case she is pregnant. Baby Boy will be ready for adoption May 21st. Dad will be neutered May 18th and should be ready for adoption June 1st. Adoption fee is $10 each. I am in northeast Florida, Jacksonville area. I am willing to drive 30-45 minutes to deliver.

CavyBree

Cavy Slave
Just an update....mommy pig, now named Sheila, is most likely pregnant, and will need to stay with me until after her babies are weened. Papa pig, now named Papa John, was neutered Monday and is doing well. He has also been treated for lice. He should be ready for a new home around June 1st. And the baby boar, now named Forrest, has been treated for lice. He is being monitored for a possible UTI, and also needs to have a bum leg examined by the vet. So I am pushing his availability date back to June 1st as well.

If you are interested in any of these piggies, please let me know now so I can email you an adoption application.

Thank you,
Bree

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.