Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Everyone!

JMDMC

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone, My name is Justin and I live in the USA :). I don't have any guinea pigs right now but I would really like to get some! I look forward to using this site a lot and I thank you all for all the help that you guys post! :)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome, Justin! We're glad you found this forum, and hope that you'll do a lot of reading here before getting any guinea pigs. See the main page of this site (click the Home button at the top), and also read Guinea Pig Education, Care, Rescue and Adoption at Cavy Spirit.

We do hope you'll adopt your guinea pigs from a rescue, shelter, or someone who needs to rehome theirs. There are thousands of guinea pigs in the US that need good homes, and neither pet shops nor the breeders that supply them take very good care of guinea pigs.

JMDMC

Cavy Slave
Welcome, Justin! We're glad you found this forum, and hope that you'll do a lot of reading here before getting any guinea pigs. See the main page of this site (click the Home button at the top), and also read Guinea Pig Education, Care, Rescue and Adoption at Cavy Spirit.

We do hope you'll adopt your guinea pigs from a rescue, shelter, or someone who needs to rehome theirs. There are thousands of guinea pigs in the US that need good homes, and neither pet shops nor the breeders that supply them take very good care of guinea pigs.

If I get them I Know the perfect ones from a shelter/rescue!

JMDMC

Cavy Slave
Hi Justin :) I'm a newbie aswell :) I have literately just joined. Wondered if you could check my channel out? piggyland1&(broken link removed)s Channel - YouTube Thanks x Hope you have a good time here x
Hi, I literally just joined too...like an hour ago!haha :) I will check out your channel right now! Thank you and I hope you have a great time too!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.