Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Heellooo!!!!! From my piggie GINGER

Maj C Prado

Cavy Slave
Hi am a real nube at this. I have one PERUVIAN/ABYSSINIAN girl piggie named Ginger,she is amazing. But trying hard to get her a cage mate from a sheleter called "Wee Companions". I live in California and hamsters,guinea pigs, and my rabbit are my life.:love:GINGER:love: I currently have a 4x7 C&C CAGE with a large loft. She is actually pretty much free ranged in my room beacause she is so small she fits through my plastic grids but sleeps eats and does her business in her cage.:silly:❤️:).

ILoveMillie

Cavy Slave
Hi! Welcome to this forum! I am a volunteer/foster for Wee Companions and I am so excited you are on this forum and wanting to adopt!! Can't wait to see pigtures!! :)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Several California rescues are just running over with piggies because they took in several dozen from a hoarder. I know that Orange County Cavy Haven is one, and they probably have info on the others. The pigs got parceled out all over California and Arizona, so you should be able to find one pretty quickly. And they'd be very grateful to be rid of another pig -- they're drowning!

Maj C Prado

Cavy Slave
Well, sorry I havn't replied!!! I am getting a HERD!!!! 5 PIGGIES!!!! I AM SO EXCITED AND I WILL POST PIG-TURES SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILoveMillie

Cavy Slave
Wow! Awesome! Where are you getting them?

Can't wait to see pigtures :)

ohiocountrygirl06

Cavy Slave
Awesome! Can't wait to see pics! I would have adopted mine, but there aren't any adoptive places around me.

Maj C Prado

Cavy Slave
I am getting them from a woman that takes guinea pigs from abusive homes!!!! Really happy she took them from a breeder who had to get rid of them, so they are pure bred but I dont really care about being pure-bred. She is giving them to me for free beacause she actually has 14 babies from "The Baldwin Park baby guinea pigs" huge story in the piggie rescue world!!!!!!!!!!!

pinky

Cavy Slave
Congratulations! Please make sure all of them are the same sex so you don't have a problem with them breeding.

Maj C Prado

Cavy Slave
All females!!!! So happy to get them!!!!!! SOON:love:

Silvershine

Cavy Slave
Wow, how exciting! And a 4x7 cage? That's awesome, your piggies must love that! I wish I had enough space for a cage that big. I can't wait to see the pigtures!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
So happy your getting your herd of piggies! I wish I could have a herd but that will have to wait a few years. Eagerly awaiting pictures of your herd!

pinky

Cavy Slave
Please upload photos! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.