Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Great accessory!!!!

Ospreyluvr

Cavy Slave
I recently bought a "Tube O' Hay" with timothy hay. Basically, it's a tube with hay inside. The tube is made of cardboard. My pigs LOVE it!!!! It's great for them to play with getting the hay and once it's all out, it makes a GREAT tunnel!!!! I got it at Pets Mart for like $7. Also, the tunnel is big enough for just about any guinea pig to EASILY get through it. lol

I'v seen those before. I never bought one but they look like they would be fun for them :) Glad yours like it!

They don't just like it, they LOVE it!!! Fluffy will even sleep in it! Vladimir likes to roll it over. He tried today while Fluffy was asleep in it and it scared Fluffy terribly!

Thats too funny! If they like that, you should try PVC pipes :cheerful:

OMG!!! my piggies love that tunnel! even more than their wrinkle tunnel! Its about time i buy another one though as this one is out of hay nd is pretty chewed up

I'm planning on getting another one, myself! I like to put some hay inside it everyday and let them dig around for that "perfect piece"! (My boys are quite picky as to what pieces of hay they will eat!!)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.