Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adding onto you cage

K

KimberlyandGiggles

Adding onto you cage

I have a 21 by 11 inch cage at the moment. I want to add on to the cage but not spend over 30$ doing it. Anoyone have any ideas or links? Thanks! Kimberly and Giggles!

Attachments

IMG_6521.jpg IMG_6520.jpg IMG_6518.jpg cage 2.jpg
R

roozy

add on

For about $35, you could build a nice 2x4 cube with coroplast for the bottom level, then put a top on the end 1x2 so that you can place your existing cage above for a second level. Then build a ramp to the door of the existing cage.

But, I would just build the C&C cage and sell the other cage.

J

JJThinker

Target

KimberlyandGiggles

If your talking about price go to Target NOW! They are having a sale on Organize-It cubes which worked great for my cage. It is actually a little bit larger then the regular cubes are. They make a great big cage. The original price on the cubes was 21.00 but Minnesota has tax so your state may be even cheaper. As for coroplast ask around at your stores they normally only charge about 10.00 for a 4x8 sheet in a variety of colors. If they say they don't have coroplast ask for Corrugated plastic sign board (Sometimes they don't know what they are using). Hope this was helpful! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.