Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New here :)

Delphron

Cavy Slave
Hi I'm from Ireland and have one boar called Gino. I've had him for a couple of months since Valentines day aprox.

He is a lazy silly little piggy that is very um quirky. I got him from a pet store. I felt bad for him because the room the guinea pigs were in, was also beside the birds and a rather large parrot that would not stop. I had an ear ache just buying Gino.

He was in good condition, healthy and that when I got him except for he had sore feet, red and swollen a little. What I found strange was it took him two weeks to learn how to use a water bottle.

Anyway he is extremely lazy, just plopping down whenever and where ever he likes. He sleeps with his eyes closed, so cute! and loves to lick and popcorn. His favourite past time is being brushed while lying next to or on his teddy.

GPigsRSweet

Cavy Slave
Welcome!! I am so jealous you live in Ireland. I must go there some day; it's on my bucket list! ;)

Gino sounds adorable! I can't believe he loves to be brushed. Never the case with my pig! Can we see pictures?

Delphron

Cavy Slave
Thank you, you should its a nice place to visit. :)
He has some quirks. Like his hair, it must be spiky near his head, if you try to flatten it he chatters his teeth. :p

Heres some pictures:

Photo-0016.jpgPhoto-0017.jpg

Alwayzbuzy

Cavy Slave
Oh....my....goodness. HE is adorable!!!!!!

Delphron

Cavy Slave
Haha, I'll tell him you said that. :p

GPigsRSweet

Cavy Slave
I adore his hair! ♥

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.