Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Everyone

Squint96

Cavy Slave
It is great to have become a member, I have been using the site a lot and love all the great ideas. Feel free to give me any suggestions as I am a new piggy owner this year and can always use some fresh ideas and reassurance! Thanks, Squint96

Supermissdeedee

Cavy Slave
Welcome! What are your piggies like? I have 2 males, Astro and Nibbler! Trust me with a nice big cage your pigs get more interesting everyday, so you won't get "Bored" of them!

Duffinvt

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome ! There is so much good informatin here on the site. Do spend some time checking out all the forums, but feel free to post questions. And, yes, we'd love to hear about your pet(s) !

Squint96

Cavy Slave
Currently I only have one guinea pig, which I got at the end of January, his name is Squint. As of summer I began looking at shelters to find him a friend, because he seems lonely. Unfortunately he is alone most of the day because I have to go to school so I figured a buddy would cheer him up! I have found a great possible candidate in a shelter near by and will be setting up an appointment to meet him soon!! Any tips on how to introduce them would be great, and hopefully I will have two very happy best friends!!Thanks, Squint96

Squint96

Cavy Slave
Sorry, I missed the part about no signatures-won't do them anymore.

MaddysCavys

Cavy Slave
Welcome! This is a good place for new cavy owners. Make sure you keep your piggy entertained with lots of new stuff that you can buy or make at home.:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.