Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Cavy Cages/Grids/things

Sammykat

Cavy Slave
Found this whilst on my own hunt..so far:

Littlewoods/Index no longer sell them
Monarch UK say they're no longer avaliable.
Poundstretcher (now called Instore)..my other half works there so if they do sell them at some point I'll know. (Stores like Poundstretcher have constantly changing stock, something I learned to my annoyance)
Rubbermaid don't do them anymore afaik
Robert May..requested a catalogue.
E-Mailed a shopfitter too with no reply. >.<

The frustration! I don't want to spend £20 on Kleeneze ones, and we need a temp holding area for if we get another bunny (I'm a bunny girl, not a piggy one. :D)

bromers

Cavy Slave
good news my mum is going over to america, which means she is going to bring some grids back i have told her and i have asked for 3 for my cage but she said she will buy 7 so i am going to be putting them on ebay.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
wow! Bromer, they are very heavy... so I'm not sure if your mum will be able to buy 7...

bromers

Cavy Slave
i know she will every single holiday we always end up paying extra or sending our bags on a different flight so i dont worry

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Oh ok, then that's ok! I think that's great that you are buying extra grids, it's SO difficult to find them over here

bromers

Cavy Slave
yer well i thought at least someone else will be able to get some two people might aswell benifit then one. the best thing is my mum is going to make regular trips over there.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Cool - you might as well start your own business then! I'm telling you, you'd make a lot of cash :)

bromers

Cavy Slave
i know im going to be rich, :D oh and i bought my rabbit a new cage piglet so there not together, you complaining all the time lol.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Yay! I don't complain, I advise! Thank you for doing so

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.