Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet Goober and Mylo!

Aerowyn

Cavy Slave
Hey everybody!

My name is Kerry, I'm 23 years old and hailing out of a very small town in central Pennsylvania. Last year, I graduated from university with a BFA degree in Graphic Design, and I'm currently holding a job as a t-shirt designer in a small print shop.

In November of last year, I took the big leap and moved out of my parents house.... which as you can imagine, was extremely lonesome. I have a twin sister named Kelly, and this is the first time she and I have EVER lived apart from one another (we went to the same college for the same degree, and we never had to worry about roomies!).

Since it was so lonely here, I decided to find myself a friend. So one day, I came home with my little man.... Goober. He's such a momma's boy!

IMG_0052.jpg

I quickly realized that Goober was getting bored and lonely by himself, since I work a full 8 hour work day. I didn't think it was fair to leave him alone all day... so I bought him a baby brother, Mylo.

IMG_0081.jpg

They're my babies and I love them with all of my heart.... who needs kids when you've got babies like these!!!

IMG_0127.jpg

Kim37040

Cavy Slave

Gabbels

Cavy Slave
So cute! They go together so well

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.