Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Piggie Mom

animaluv

Cavy Slave
i am new to having a guinea pig. just got a male that is a beautiful brown color. his name is fuzzy and he is so cute. so far he still is adjusting to being in his new home. yes, i only have him but do plan on finding another male.

is it really that hard to find to males to get along that are not from same litter etc??

i'm thinking now maybe i should have waited until i could get two at the same time, but once i saw fuzzy i could not resist him.

i did get him from a petstore, he is healthy and yes he is a male, all confirmed. the only thing i do not know is his age, estimated at about 4 months old.

i joined here hoping to gain more knowledge on being a gp mom and meet other people whom love having gp's. so far i have enjoyed reading a lot of the stories on here. cannot wait to see what type of personality mine turns out to have. so far he seems cool and i have heard him make some sounds. i do realize i will see more of it once he has a friend.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.