Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Tracking the Cubes Down (UK)

Mongo

Cavy Slave
For the love of God.

Help me find some of the wire cubing system in the UK.

Thanks.

CCcages

Cavy Slave
I think an alternative way to search in the UK is by searching "store fixtures" instead of grids or cubes or storage, because "store displays" or "store fixtures" yields more results. If the grids are available in the size we use here, they are usually listed as a "grid panel" - you just have to find the 14x14 or 35cm x 35cm. (They come in long pieces too) You usually have to purchase the connectors separately, but most of the store fixture companies sell the plastic connectors as well.

The following seems to be an incredibly huge listing of "store fixture" companies. I'm not sure if they're ALL in UK, but a lot are.
https://www.englishforum.com/cgi-bin/web/directory.pl?base=/Business/Retail_Trade/Store_Fixtures/
https://redman.en.alibaba.com/produ...play_Fixtures/Wire_Mini_Grid_Cube_System.html

Mongo

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the help guys.

I've ordered a Kleeneze catalogue so I'll have a look through that.

I would have thought someone would be selling them on ebay. But no joy. The US distributors on ebay will only post to the US.

My search continues...

candi

Cavy Slave
I've seen the ones in the Kleeneze catalogue and you only get 13 cube grids for £20.

dashtherabbit

Cavy Slave
I dont know if you have one of these near you but I found some in a cash and carry place called costco. My nearest was edinburgh.

glitterbug121
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

dashtherabbit

Cavy Slave
it was a long time ago, but they should be storage cubes, they were about £10 a pack I think

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.