Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

new to forum

P

phone50

new to forum

I recently found your website and forum and have learned alot in the past few days. My wife and I have had a cavey on and off for more than ten years when my daughter wanted one in grade school. One thing I learned that all these years we had the piggies in small store bought cages:eek: . Our 3 yr old Peruvian Ferris is in a 24" x 14" cage and thanks to you and other posters we went to Target yesterday and bought cubes and I will be getting the coroplast this week from a sign store. I plan to build a 2x4 c&c cage with a 1x2 upper deck. What's the best type of ramp to use to get to the second level ? We are also going to adopt a female teddy when she's available from a rescue to keep ferris company :rolleyes:

P

phone50

ramp made easy

Due to space restrictions I am building a 2x3 cage with either a 1x2 or a 1x3 upper deck. The ramp made easy looks like the way to go, but, to keep more space in the main cage can the bottom ramp wire be cut to a shorter length where it wouldn't but up against end of cage? When cage is built I will post pictures.

R

roozy

a pic of my ramp

Heres a pic of my ramp

(broken link removed)

F

FieryMyst

making ramps

how did you make your ramp?

Attachments

spudsparty1.jpg spuds3 (2).jpg spuds and mable.jpg spuds2.jpg spudsandmable2.jpg spuds12.jpg spudsandmable5.jpg spuds8.jpg spuds7.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.