Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Sussex UK

KaiLouise

Cavy Slave
Hi there, my name is Kai (said K) i am mummy to 3 adorable (human) children, Lex is 5 (almost 6) and he is Autistic, Olli is 4, he is also Autistic and suffers OCD too, then we have Miss Moo (Amelia-Mae) who is 18 months. We live with hubby/Daddy, Paul, in Sussex in the UK, right on the foot of the south downs, in fact i can see Jack and Jill windmills from my bedroom. :)
We are looking at getting some piggies, 3 minimum, ideally 4. I plan on building the cage myself and doing a C+C at least 3x5 and possibly and upstairs or 2. As i was googling it led me here months ago before we moved, we were in a tiny squashed 2 bed mouldy flat, we are now in a brand new 4 bed house so plenty of room for us all :) I have never had Guinea Pigs ever, my hubby did when he was younger, with a rabbit and he originally insisted they need to be kept outside and with a rabbit, it has taken me a while to convince him otherwise, but i think we're on the right page now :D I had rabbits, hamster's, mice, gerbals, a dog and cats growing up, my kids have only ever had fish and we got rid of them before Amelia was born! I am greatly looking forward to getting the piggies.
Just thought we would say HI

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.