Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Mazes!!!

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
Can you get mazes from petshops? or are piggies too silly to actually move around in them! :)D)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
No, you have to build a maze. Most likely a GP would be too smart to bother trying to figure it out and end up yelling at you until you just gave it the darn bait at the end.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
An energetic pig might do it, but I don't think it would do much more than stress them out and make them confused. Mazes are better for pet rats and mice.

emithebug

Cavy Slave
Yeah... a piggy would probably feel trapped and freak out, where as rats are like, 'OMG, WHAT COULD BE AROUND THE CORNER?????!?!?!?1" and mice are going, "I wonder if there's a way to get out down here..."

Piggies are a lot like very timid dogs, I believe, kinda. They won't get near you unless they recognize you, they like to gnaw/nibble on you if they're unsure about you, they won't go into small places willingly unless it's their lair/den/nest, and, if they're completely familiar with you, they're very good for cuddling.

^.^ Sorry about the chat-speak, but I thought it was kind of fitting.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
What is good instead of a maze would be some different length tunnels. Pigs love tunnels.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.