Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pig in (WI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveheart

Cavy Slave
Silkie guinea pig Brown and tan Free to good home, I was wondering if anyone lived in WI near Marshfield or Rapid's, I dont have time to brush her and give her the attention that she deserve's I am to busy with the dog's and Life stuff, If anyone would be able to drive up to me, If your interested Please PrivateMessage me and I will talk to you further. she is 2years old and female and Shes a bit shy but easy to pick up and shes such a cute guinea pig, And very vocal too!!, She is free and Cage isnt included sorry. Her name is Brownie.

Do not give her away free. Charge at least $25 for her. Somebody posing as a loving owner could easily be getting a free meal for their reptiles.

Yes Your right, True thanks for pointing that out Unfortunately I cant edit my 1st post so, I will charge at least $15 for her as theres no accesories or cage.

Loveheart said:
Yes Your right, True thanks for pointing that out Unfortunately I cant edit my 1st post so, I will charge at least $15 for her as theres no accesories or cage.

Rescues usually charge between $25-$35.

And by the way, I would LOVE to take her, but I live in CT.

Well I bought her for less than that and She needs brushing so whoever wants her would have to spend alot of time with her.
Pigture of the guinea pig if anyone is interested.

Oh, I would SO take her, but I live in CA, sorry! Hope she finds the perfect home!

She is SO adorable and I do live not too far away (Duluth), but I have 4 boars.

I'll check around up here to see if anyone wants her.

She's gorgeous! Sadly, I already have two boars so there's no way I can take her. Best of luck on your search!

It's a shame as I dont know what to do, I dont want to get rid of her but to have a better life for her I have to, Thing is I cant find anyone who might want her, If anyone has any idea's? Would be greatful

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
How about contacting Allysse. She runs a shelter in the Twin Cities. Here is one of her latest forums:

https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5134

Maybe she has some ideas, or can at least post it thru her site.

Good luck and please keep us posted on what you decide. I have been trying to find someone up here to take her, but no luck yet. My son's teacher would take her for her classroom, but I could never subject a cavy to 20+ kindergarten students!

I have another guinea pig but they both fought and drew blood, I found someone who might take them for $60 for both, Not sure yet though

Why both now. You should not do that. :((

I know but we have to save up to move out currently we are living with my in-laws!, And I spend about 20-30 a month on the guinea pigs I get them oxbow food etc, And i Never get to spend time with both of them really i love them to bits they each have there own unique personality and Today I CAUGHT MY GUINEA PIG eating my curtains! I hope she'll be ok !.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

Well did you find a home for them yet.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Nope I didnt find a home yet :(

dont be i will keep them forever until i find someone

Status
Not open for further replies.