Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Video of Betty and her 3 babies dinner time

Judypie

Cavy Slave
I just wanted to post a cute video of my beautiful pig Betty and her 4 day old babies eating a nice dinner. (red leaf lettuce, Green Pepper, Carrots, Cilantro, kale,) They are also eating Timothy hay, alfalfa cubes, and drinking from the water bottle. I give other veggies like tomatoes, cucumber, ext. on different days along with the above mentioned.

YouTube - Three - 4 day old Baby Guinea Pigs and the Mom Eating Dinner

I hope this link works , I added music to the video since there was no sound. :)

Kim37040

Cavy Slave
Adorable!
Cute footage of a nice family dinner

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
I love how the light brown one slowly inches forward as he's eating and ends up standing/sitting on all the way on top of it.

jayceestar27

Cavy Slave
Heh, Very cute. Oh Do you know if the babies are males or females?

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
Cool song, and "cute piggie family eating dinner" video !! I love the zebra print fleece too. Sometime next month I plan on getting fabric to make a "jungle theme" for my girls cage. Starting to get into "themes" now..like I use to do for my little students, a long time ago, back when I was teaching !

Judypie

Cavy Slave
Thanks to Kim37040, CavyMoma - gosh I know its just too cute. Jayceestar27 - I did check them again and still seems I have all girls which is a little sad because i was hoping for a Buddie for Pumpkin. Kathlaaron - yeah I like the fleece but i made each floor different, I spent so much time on the fleece too by sewing the towels to it so its just one thing to lay on the shelves and then when it shrunk a little - having to add to them. I put Sham Wow's in the middle between the towels and fleece ha ha for extra absorbancy. but my girls decided after all that work that they rather pee and poop on the bottom of each ramp. So I bought those water proof bed re-washable pads from Walgreen's and cut "L" shapes and sewed them to the fleece runners and made 3 sets so that's what i have to change ever 2 days instead of the whole deal.
This weekend I am going to try and do a video of the whole set up because its fricken hilarious to see the babies all running up and down the ramps , pop-corning all the way ! :)

crazy4looney2n

Cavy Slave
So cute!!! I don't blame you for keeping them all. I would too!

MeggiePeggyMom

Cavy Slave
Such a happy family! Thanks for putting it up on Youtube. I've already bookmarked it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.