Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 Sweet Males in WI Available

LucyNEthelle

Cavy Slave
The Pigs: 2 yr. old long haired, tri-colored male. Very friendly and easy to handle/pick up.

1 yr. old short haired, tri-colored male. A bit shy but coming around well. Easily handled once picked up.

Both are non-biters. Use to kids, dogs and cats. Very quiet unless you crinkle a plastic bag, then they think it’s food time.

Cage & Accessories: Cage is a two level cage and can be changed around to whatever style fits your needs. Very easy to clean. Accessories: Two large water bottles, one ceramic food dish, two large plastic igloos, food, hay and shavings. Everything you need.

If you already have a LARGE cage to use the Guinea Pigs are free. I will only allow them to go to a home that will keep them in a large cage together. These are not like hamsters that you can put in a small cage. They need room to run, jump and play (yes they do all three). Also, being males, if they are put into a small cage together they will fight. They get along great in this large cage.

I am asking $50 for the pigs, cage and accessories. This is less then what I have into them but I want to find a good home that will properly take care of them and has more time for them then we do.

Located in Beaver Dam, WI Contact: [email protected]

Thanks,

Teresa

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
Teresa, just wondering if you found anyone to take your cavies yet?

LucyNEthelle

Cavy Slave
No one wants them?

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Try the pigloo.net forums, also try guinealynx.com forums.

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
LucyNEthelle said:
No one wants them?

It's not that I don't want them, because I would love to take them. They are adorable! But I already have 4 boars (2 cages), and I know I wouldn't have enough time to give them all the love they desire. Anyway, here is what I told another gal near your area:

How about contacting Allysse. She runs a shelter in the Twin Cities. Here is one of her latest forums:

https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5134

Maybe she has some ideas, or can at least post it thru her site.

Good luck and please keep us posted on what you decide. I have been trying to find someone up here to take her, but no luck yet. My son's teacher would take her for her classroom, but I could never subject a cavy to 20+ kindergarten students!

LucyNEthelle

Cavy Slave
Thanks guys!

Teresa

LucyNEthelle

Cavy Slave
Both piggies have found a GREAT and KNOWLEDGEABLE home!

Thanks,

Teresa

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
Have you found a home for the long haired on yet? Someone in Thunder Bay is looking for one (see a recent thread under "Adoption" pertianing to Thunder Bay). I assume your two cavies live together, did you want them to stay together too? Also, how far are you willing to drive? I may be able to be a mid point and do some driving too.

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
Oops! It appears the lack of sleep over the last couple of weeks is getting to me. Ignore my previous reply. I COMPLETELY forgot that you had found a home for them, as well as the reply I sent acknowledging it. Sometimes I think I would make a great blonde.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.