PDA

View Full Version : 2 Sweet Males in WI Available

LucyNEthelle
04-27-05, 03:46 pm
The Pigs: 2 yr. old long haired, tri-colored male. Very friendly and easy to handle/pick up.

1 yr. old short haired, tri-colored male. A bit shy but coming around well. Easily handled once picked up.

Both are non-biters. Use to kids, dogs and cats. Very quiet unless you crinkle a plastic bag, then they think it’s food time.

Cage & Accessories: Cage is a two level cage and can be changed around to whatever style fits your needs. Very easy to clean. Accessories: Two large water bottles, one ceramic food dish, two large plastic igloos, food, hay and shavings. Everything you need.

If you already have a LARGE cage to use the Guinea Pigs are free. I will only allow them to go to a home that will keep them in a large cage together. These are not like hamsters that you can put in a small cage. They need room to run, jump and play (yes they do all three). Also, being males, if they are put into a small cage together they will fight. They get along great in this large cage.

I am asking $50 for the pigs, cage and accessories. This is less then what I have into them but I want to find a good home that will properly take care of them and has more time for them then we do.

Located in Beaver Dam, WI Contact: [email protected]

Thanks,

Teresa

A4PigHome
04-29-05, 06:47 am
Teresa, just wondering if you found anyone to take your cavies yet?

LucyNEthelle
04-29-05, 10:14 am
Hello,

No I haven't.

Thanks,

Teresa
[email protected]

LucyNEthelle
05-03-05, 05:19 pm
No one wants them?

Slap Maxwell
05-03-05, 05:35 pm
Try the pigloo.net forums, also try guinealynx.com forums.

A4PigHome
05-03-05, 07:48 pm
No one wants them?

It's not that I don't want them, because I would love to take them. They are adorable! But I already have 4 boars (2 cages), and I know I wouldn't have enough time to give them all the love they desire. Anyway, here is what I told another gal near your area:

How about contacting Allysse. She runs a shelter in the Twin Cities. Here is one of her latest forums:

http://cavycages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5134

Maybe she has some ideas, or can at least post it thru her site.

Good luck and please keep us posted on what you decide. I have been trying to find someone up here to take her, but no luck yet. My son's teacher would take her for her classroom, but I could never subject a cavy to 20+ kindergarten students!

LucyNEthelle
05-03-05, 08:05 pm
Thanks guys!

Teresa

LucyNEthelle
05-19-05, 08:46 pm
Both piggies have found a GREAT and KNOWLEDGEABLE home!

Thanks,

Teresa

A4PigHome
05-19-05, 11:23 pm
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

A4PigHome
05-29-05, 05:30 am
Have you found a home for the long haired on yet? Someone in Thunder Bay is looking for one (see a recent thread under "Adoption" pertianing to Thunder Bay). I assume your two cavies live together, did you want them to stay together too? Also, how far are you willing to drive? I may be able to be a mid point and do some driving too.

A4PigHome
05-29-05, 04:09 pm
Oops! It appears the lack of sleep over the last couple of weeks is getting to me. Ignore my previous reply. I COMPLETELY forgot that you had found a home for them, as well as the reply I sent acknowledging it. Sometimes I think I would make a great blonde.