Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Scout & Oliver

pocketmonster

Cavy Slave
Hello! My name is Anna, I'm a 20 year old student from NC. My two boys are Scout & Oliver, and tomorrow is the four month anniversary of having their cuteness in my life! Scout is just over a year, and Oliver is rounding on a year and a half. I found them on Craigslist when their old owners wanted to surrender them, as their children had lost interested after only three weeks! :eek: Needless to say, I scooped them up, took them home and never looked back.

Well, with much ado, here they are!

(broken link removed)
^That's Oliver
and..
(broken link removed)
^ That's Scout!

Thanks for lookin, guys! lol

ps. I tried adding the photos directly to the post through the insert image button but even with only two pictures it still said I was trying to post six pictures? I'm not sure why?

gatsbygirl

Cavy Slave
when i posted my pics i just attached them. Your guys are so cute and its great you rescued them!

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
How could anyone lose interest in those two. Lucky for you.

Last edited:

Cogni

Cavy Slave
What an elegant checkerboard coat Oliver has! And what a cute little scamp is that Scout! He reminds me of my Tufty, who also has a big tousled mane (I call him my little buffalo). :D

Congrats for seeking out and finding a pair of unwanted boys that you can now treasure and give a wonderful home to.

pocketmonster

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)
Sleepy Mr. Man :3

(broken link removed)
Tada!

:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.