Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to the forum and piggies

pinkpearl

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I've been lurking around this site ALOT since bringing home our first pig, Bubbles. I really wish that I had found this site before we got him, because we did everything wrong. His cage was too small, didn't have hay, bought him from a chain store, the list goes on. We had gone in for a hamster, but my husband fell in for Bubbles, so I immediately got online when we got home and soon found this treasure trove of information, so here I am.

Besides Bubbles, we have two wonderful mutts (they were adopted and I'm not sure why I never thought about adopting a guinea pig). I've been married almost two years to my high school sweetheart.

I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge of cavies in order to better Bubbles's existence and participating in this forum.

Stef41

Cavy Slave
Welcome!! So glad you found this forum!

Can't wait to see pictures of Bubbles!

pinkpearl

Cavy Slave
Thank you! I have pictures of him on the computer, I just need to upload them to a photo web site. He's super photogenic, but I think I might be biased.

blackarrow

Cavy Slave
Welcome aboard!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.