Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 adorable boys available

Esmiles04

Cavy Slave
hello all
UNFORTUNATELY I am no longer allowed to keep my guinea pigs any longer as requested by my parents. They do not want me to keep them. I am SOOO SAD!! They are the cutest things ever. I live in the South Jersey area near Philadelphia. I can provide their new owner with a 2x4 C and C cage as well as food, a new bag of hay, and several fleece covers. My babies have to go to a new home to someone who will love them. There will be no type of fee involved. Tom is a male Abyssinian brown piggie with a white chin. Jerry is an orange Abyssinian with a white chin. Both have the most adorable faces. If anyone is interested in giving these piggies a great new home should reply or email me: [email protected]

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
I would suggest doing a fee of around $25. Otherwise, somebody posing as a loving owner, could get a free meal for their reptiles. Be careful.

Esmiles04

Cavy Slave
good point, I'll make the fee $25. For 2 guinea pigs, a cage, food, fleece, hay, water bottle, ceramic food dish, and pigloo, that's affordable, considering the coroplast alone was $25.

Baby Bears

Cavy Slave
Did ya'll ever notice how smart slap is? :)

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Aw, thanks. LOL I hope that wasn't sarcastic!

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Why won't your parents let you keep them? That isn't very responsible.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Hey Esmiles, I think dagwellismypiggy is looking for another boar. Pm dags.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I am? I'm not sure I could take both of them though. And I certainly wouldn't want to split up a bonded pair. It just doesn't seem fair for them to have to lose their home and their best friend

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Yeah I would hate to do that too. But Esmiles is also giving their C&C cage too and you could make it bigger or just put it up top and them 2 could stay together and add a ramp. I just thought it would be nice with some one that really knows how to care GPS

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.