Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Need Advice!-Skip floor time while treating Lice?

gladysNvern

Cavy Slave
Hello All!
In the Med/Vet section I had posted about Vern's visit to the vet this morning.

Now, I am posting in here to ask what to do.

Do I skip floortime/laptime etc. while treating these lice?? Or do I let them have floor time then vacuum thoroughly everytime they come out of the cage?

Gladys didn't have lice but they are in the same cage right now..and a small one at that this week while we are trying to move. They are BOTH being treated the same though (per the vet)

Thank You!!
I REALLY do appreciate any and all advice about this!

PS ??..(still skeptical that they are lice although vet let me look through the microscope) because she couldn't see the lice herself (and neither could I)with the naked eye..looked like dandruff when I combed her hair, no movement(of the lice) that I saw at home?? They did look like lice in the microscope (brown color), but still not sure which of the 2 kinds because she said that she could have had them for a long time and now she is stressed so they are showing up because of her immune system. (^^that was off topic and I apologize I just wanted to get that off my chest^^)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.