Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Need a good vet in Vancouver, BC

Ena_MM

Cavy Slave
I need a vet that's cavy savy in the greater Vancouver area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

kathi

Cavy Slave
I found one in Surrey. Kennedy Heights Animal and Bird Hospital. She will be spaying my piggies soon. She says she has done a few before but less than 10 I think. This hospital is just across the Alex Fraser bridge and may be too far for you?? Have you found some one yet?

Llamasomething

Cavy Slave
Langley animal clinic is where I go. They have I think 2 doctors that are able to work with small animals and rodents who work at the clinic, and they won't let you make an appointment unless there is a small animal vet on-duty. :) They do treat large animals as well, though, they aren't an exotics vet specifically.

It's pretty reasonable too, $40 for a visit, and then extra costs for medications that the pig may need. I was expecting more when I went.

Geomom2010

Cavy Slave
Does anyone know of a good vet in the tri-cities area?

If I cannot find one, I will probably go to the one in Langley. Thanks in advance!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.