PDA

View Full Version : Connectors Grid connectors

guinea808
01-18-11, 11:10 am
Hey guys,

We remodeled our upper level last night and are 4 grid connectors short.

We used zip ties for now, but we don't like the look of them.

I see we can buy the connectors online (at the "cage store" link on this site and other sites like ebay), but does anyone know if local stores sell the connectors so we can avoid paying more because of shipping fees?

We bought the organizer from K-mart and have looked there, at Wal-mart and at target but they don't sell just the connectors.

Thanks!

Ash-Ro060708
01-18-11, 12:32 pm
You could always buy another set of shelves(make sure you get the same brand), then you would have extra grids on hand if you ever need them.

Onetwo
01-18-11, 02:21 pm
Usually stores dont sell replacement anything... I have noticed this ESPECIALLy in the connectors. I too like the connectors and use them WITH the ziptyes for safety as I have 2 small children. The one on ebay has really fast shipping and it is good to have a few extra as they get weak over time with exposure to sunlight, heat and cold. I had 5 break when I moved and took down the cage. So feel free to stock up when you can. Just be careful because there are many different sizes they are not all the same. Sometimes you cannot find the right size and it is better to get a whole new box of grids... Good luck

daltonpearson
01-18-11, 02:46 pm
where about do you live because i have a few of the whitmor connectors and i would send some to you for free if you live in canada and shipping isn't to bad

guinea808
01-19-11, 01:24 pm
where about do you live because i have a few of the whitmor connectors and i would send some to you for free if you live in canada and shipping isn't to bad

That's awfully nice of you, daltonpearson. But I believe I will take Ash-Ro060708's advice and just buy another set.

Thanks!

daltonpearson
01-19-11, 07:09 pm
That's awfully nice of you, daltonpearson. But I believe I will take Ash-Ro060708's advice and just buy another set.

Thanks!

okay i just want the best for everyones piggies:cheerful:

Hanale
01-21-11, 02:07 am
We went the ebay way...After I measured with my digital caliper we got the small connectors and went with extra 25 just incase we was only 4 short.