Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Good size for 2 future pigs?

V

v3nm

Good size for 2 future pigs?

I'm getting 2 skinnys next week and i'm building a c&c cage. does this look like enuf space for 2 pigs to romp? i'm a little worried that the ramp would be too steep.

[img noborder](broken link removed)]

S

semcavylover

good size cage...

The page did not come up when I clicked on the link, can you describe the cage size and set up to us?

Attachments

110.jpg
C

chrisnlisa

cage

I just built one, check out my link regarding new C&C condo. About 11 SF in each, 2 males in one, 3 females in another and they LOVE it. Be creative with your ramps. On the male side (left side) i made a landing half way down and turned the lower ramp at 90 degrees to the other one. Kinda neat, plus i had to work with the space i had available. I made my ramps with a piece from an old cage i had here and another ramp by cutting a piece of the cube in half and welding it together then building from there. Made sure I added a railing to it so they wouldn't fall off or be tempted to jump from 14" up in the air.

Attachments

IMG_6689.jpg
S

secutores

Re: cage

That link should be:

(broken link removed)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Re: cage

Way too small. And even if you end up with a 2x2, DON'T break up the already too small bottom space with a grid. It should be a 2x4, or a 2x3 rock bottom minimum.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.