PDA

View Full Version : Hi, newbie here.

belle78
01-04-11, 03:16 pm
Hello,

My name is Belinda (Bel) and I live in Essex UK. I got sweet talked by my 4 children yesterday into getting guinea pigs although I was looking at an adopted rabbit instead. Anyway, my piggies are called Bubble and Squeak, are only 9 weeks old and they are my first. I have had a look around the site and it is really informative, lots to read and digest but I am already looking into the cubed cages as the pet store isn't big enough.

I look forward to getting more advice about my latest additions. I have no pics of them on their own yet just with my children but will upload when I have.

RoxieJo
01-04-11, 05:03 pm
Welcome to the forum- can't wait to see pics of your new piggies! You're right, there is a ton of great info here. Just read, read, read. And of course if there's something you need to know and can't locate it, ask. There are lots of incredibly knowledgable people here. I don't know what I would have done without them lol
They will love it when they get a c&c cage. Mine were like totally different pigs, running and jumping and popcorning and playing.... very entertaining and happy!

Deb's4Pigs
01-04-11, 05:20 pm
Welcome and yes a large cage brings out their personality. They run and jump and you can see how happy they are.

cam767
01-04-11, 07:32 pm
Welcome! Can't wait to see the pics. Make sure to read the stickies at the beginning of each section, especially the nutrition section. They are chock full of great info!!!