Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

First time owner

Canada

Cavy Slave
So right now I have 2 female Guinea Pigs I got from a friend there both 7 weeks I just got them a C&C cage it's a 3x5 and they where popcorning and doing laps all night lol. So is there anything I else I should get them there bedding is Carefresh natural and i feed them Oxbow pellets cause I saw that they where really good and I also feed them western cut timothy hay they adore it and devour it in there hay rack.I also feed them cut up celery 3 times a week with some of there dishes,everyday I give them 2 baby carrots each and 2 leafs of fresh lettuce each everyday. I got them a cuddle cup and a hammock/tent and last night I got them a igloo also if anyone wants to reccomend something else please do so .

Yes the pictures below are them Luna and Zoey yes I know its a pet store cage but this was taken when I first got them they are now in a 3x5 so dont worry there in a better cage:silly: oh I also just noticed in the picture it's there mineral lick yes I know its bad they never touched it so thats good I never gave it to them again cause 1rst they didint do anything with it and I saw they where bad.

Rnd210

Cavy Slave
You may want to look into using fleece and towels as bedding instead, it will save some money in the long run.

Read the sticky Fleece study, located at the top of the bedding section of the forum.

new2piggies01

Cavy Slave
That is the same mineral chew a family member got ours. I threw ours away also.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.