Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Yet another new C&C convert. . .

toffeepig

Cavy Slave
I, too, have finally built my C&C - a modest 2x3 for the moment but a terrific improvement over the "litterbox" I had Toffee in. The moment I put him down in it after laptime, he began popcorning and running laps!!! I'm happy, Toffee's thrilled, and I'm already planning my first expansion in six weeks (after the move).
I'm still working out the best bedding combination for us, but I'm just happy Toffee has more room to play!! I have the cage topped with extra grids for tonight to keep the curious kitties away and I'll pick up some shelving tomorrow. I'm well on my way to cavy slavedom!!!! :))

Christys GPS

Cavy Slave
Awesome for you, I am also going to venture out this weekend and built a 2x5 for my guys, and belive me I am not that handy but I know I can, was it hard? I am keeping my girl in there cage I have now intill she gets a friend and then she will also get a c&c. Gool Luck on your move.

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Christy Im not that handy either. Making a C&C cage is not hard...despite the cursing at the connectors LOL. Not only that, it's actually fun. Good luck.

pennick

Cavy Slave
Sometimes I wonder If I had more room how large I would be willing to go with a C&C cage. When I think about it, it scares me sometimes. You could get so involved with these cages that you just dont know when to stop. Thank god I live in an apartment, otherwise, I may be asking one of you if you have an extra room for me.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Wow. I'm happy you got her in a C&C. Great job.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Cool!! I can't wait to get c&c cages! (by the way Slap, your webcam is great!! I'm watching it now!)

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.