Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My Squeakers

Schmidgen

Cavy Slave
So I joined the other day and have made a few post since then, but it took me a couple of days to get a picture of my new piggy which we have named Squeakers.
My name is Vicki and I live in Texas with my DH and DS who is 8. We got Squeakers from an Aunt of my DH who is losing her home to foreclosure and needed new homes for her animals. (btw, we were told that he was a "she" but on further inspection learned the truth)
I have been wanting a piggy for a long time now, but until finding this wonderful site never knew the proper way to care for one. I am so thrilled by all the wonderful information I have found here.
I look forward to getting to know other piggy lovers. I tried loading this picture to the site but keep getting an error message.
DSC06592.jpg

cam767

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Squeakers is a cutie! Get a cup of coffee and read the stickies at the beginning of each section. Make sure to ask questions if needed. There is a ton of info on this site.

Schmidgen

Cavy Slave
Thanks I've been reading, reading, reading for the last 2 days. I've even started to dream about C&C cages and accessories, lol.

cam767

Cavy Slave
Thanks I've been reading, reading, reading for the last 2 days. I've even started to dream about C&C cages and accessories, lol.
I had that problem when I first planned my cage and every change since. I would loose sleep over it because my mind would start to race with all the ideas. lol

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Welcome to this amazing WEB. I love your little piggie(who is a cutie) and I hope you enjoy your time on this informative place!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.