Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Anyone have Bed,Bath and Beyond grids?

GlossedOutLips

Cavy Slave
So, A few weeks ago I bought grids from bed, Bath and Beyond. I just today opened the box to check them out. In my opinion they seen flimsy and cheaply made. Anyone else feel this way?It feels as if I could snap the mettal with barly any force. A little over two years ago I bought a set of grid cubes from Target for my daughters nursery, To keep diapers, Wipes and other random things and these grigs were much thicker and just seemed better quality. So have the BB&B grids change, Or is that how they are now?

cam767

Cavy Slave
The ones I have are fine. Unless they have changed since late August they should be fine.

GlossedOutLips

Cavy Slave
The ones I have are fine. Unless they have changed since late August they should be fine.

I was just expecting them to be thicker i guess. I'm sure they will be fine. I think im going to build the cage up tonight, As i cant wait any longer.:D

cam767

Cavy Slave
I was just expecting them to be thicker i guess. I'm sure they will be fine. I think im going to build the cage up tonight, As i cant wait any longer.:D

I know what you mean. I opened the package and was somehow expecting something different. I ended up building out cage right away too. Of course I've changed it so many times too. That's the beauty of this type of cage. If you don't like it, just change it. :D

Nicolene

Cavy Slave
Yeah, they don't make them like THAT anymore. I have some from May and is still my best set.

trexgorawrrrrr

Cavy Slave
I have BB&B grids, and IDK if things have changed since I got mine. It was probably around June/July when I got mine, but they seem fine.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.