Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Instead of houses...

skinnypigs

Cavy Slave
I'm now using these fleece curtains.
I put under them a cuddle cup, cozy sac or cozy tunnel for them to sleep in. They are really enjoying it! Plus this is a safe way for Grover to sleep near Ernie. They both sleep beside the grid under that black fleece area.
I also like that no houses take up floor space.

Shurrim

Cavy Slave
Really nice :)
With winter and cold days coming I was thinking about something like that too. I was thinking about doing a fleece cover over the 2 step stools I use as hideys. I might also try this, would give them more room and they can run through it when playing. Clever!

cam767

Cavy Slave
I've also been moving away from the hard igloos to the softer tents. Here's our first one but after 2 days we redid it to 2 grids wide by 1 deep. I've also added bunk beds but I can't post pics since I'm still locked out of the website on my downstairs computer. :( Since we have the bunk beds I've taken out all but the wooden house. My son won't let me take that out.

Instead of houses...

Silverbeat

Cavy Slave
Cute curtains, and a great way to use leftover fleece! I am going to see if this will work at the shelter, since our pigs have a very limited amount of floor space, and we have a lot of extra fleece blankets that the dogs have torn apart..

san_sam

Cavy Slave
Cool idea..:D I have actually done the same thing for my boys...:D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.