Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guys! Is this possible??

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Hi everybody. I was recently- randomly- thinking about pillow pets. And then I started to think of Cocoa's cage. When I put them both together, I realized - pillow pets are stuffed anmals, right? And so if I bought one would I be able to put it in my pigs cage? Well, I would, because they will be able to do a ton of things for them to do with it.. :D
And, for pigs safety, you may cut off the whole velco straps, and sew the open holes together.

I hope I helped alot on a new, creative and fun idea with the piggers!

cam767

Cavy Slave
That's a cute idea. I think it would be bulky to keep washing tho. Someone with some sewing knowlege could make a fortune making "slimmer" pillow pets for pigs. :)

We're getting my son a pillow pet for Xmas (he wants the alligator). He'll be ticked if the pigs got one before he does. lol

cavymathies

Cavy Slave
I'm pretty sure they make mini pillow pets :)
Though you might need one per pig, because they'll fight over something that comfy haha.

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Yes, actually- they do make minis already. My friend has one

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
That's a cute idea. I think it would be bulky to keep washing tho. Someone with some sewing knowlege could make a fortune making "slimmer" pillow pets for pigs. :)

We're getting my son a pillow pet for Xmas (he wants the alligator). He'll be ticked if the pigs got one before he does. lol

Well, you can probably open the side, take out some fluff, and sew back together.

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
I just saw what they were. Very cute. I can't believe I never saw them on TV.

Tmmgrl96

Cavy Slave
Oh my gosh this would be so cute to do for my piggy!

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Yeah... I know. you can get them at best buy, marshalls, target, and other places.

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Do any of you have one yet??

cam767

Cavy Slave
My son has one but he's not giving it up to his pigs. lol I've seen the smaller ones and even those are bulky. It would be a pain to clean all the time. I'm not of the mind to spend $19.95 and then take some of the stuffing out and resew it. It would be great if one of the expert sewers on here started making them and selling them for GP size. I know I'm going to start taking sewing lessons next month. Maybe I'll give it a shot. lol

YayPiggies

Cavy Slave
Awww, what a cute picture that would make! My pigs are just happy with a pink pillow (how manly).

louie_joey

Cavy Slave
Awww, what a cute picture that would make! My pigs are just happy with a pink pillow (how manly).

Don't let L&J find out that their buddies have a pink pillow and they don't! They would be quite jealous! ;)

Cocoacavy

Cavy Slave
Haha that would be to cute to see a X-tra mini-Pillow pet!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.