Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cat Hunting in Wisconsin!

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
I put this in the kitchen because I know it is a touchy subject. This was on AOL news.

MADISON, Wis. (April 12) - Wisconsin residents support a plan to legalize wild cat hunting, according to voting results released Tuesday.

At meetings across the state Monday night, residents in 72 counties were asked whether free-roaming cats should be listed as an unprotected species. If so listed, the cats - including any domestic cat that isn't under the owner's direct control or any cat without a collar - could be hunted.

A total of 6,830 voted yes and 5,201 voted no, according to results released by the Department of Natural Resources.

I think that's HORRIBLE because wild or not, they could mistaken domesticated cats and they could kill numerous endangered species What do you think?

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Yes my bad....

smileyface cavy

Cavy Slave
It's ok, we could delete this thread or something maybe, though?

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
That's horrid!!

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Nope I don't think the mods will delete it. Usually they just tell people to stop posting and then it just fades away..

smileyface cavy

Cavy Slave
moomoo2262 said:
Nope I don't think the mods will delete it. Usually they just tell people to stop posting and then it just fades away..

yeah, so let's have this be the last post in this thread.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.