Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chicago shout out!

piggywiggy3

Cavy Slave
hi there!!

My name is Liz. I'm 26 years old and from Chicago Il. I am a proud new piggy mama and still learning the ropes. Doing a lot of research and socializing my new addition.

I have had small animals my entire life. Hamsters as a small child and then rats as a young adult. After my last rattie past about 6 months ago, I knew I wanted a guinea pig. After doing my research and talking to a few people who have been GP mothers in the past I got Piggy about a week ago. He is a 5 month old cream and white crested. He is still very shy and getting use to his new home and his new mom. But already I can tell he is becoming a little more outgoing every day.

I look forward to updating/making his next cage as well as some homemade toys. =) Lots to do and lots to learn. Cant wait!!

Bye for now!

Peace, love, and timothy hay,
Liz

Shurrim

Cavy Slave
Welcome!!
Such a cutie :D

cam767

Cavy Slave
Welcome! What a handsome boy!! There's lots to learn on this site. Get a cup of tea and get comfy. Make sure to read all the sticky's at the start of each section and the older posts. They are chock full of info. Make sure to post more pics of both Piggy and cage! :)

Cogni

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Where did you find such a sweet pretty boy! His eyes seem unusually large, or is it just that he has dark fur coloring around them? One of my pigs has that, so it looks like he is wearing eyeliner. And that darling little crest! It gives your Piggy a pair of little white eyebrows! Hope to hear more about this sweetie pie.

GotPigs?

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! I'm in Madison, WI but I do love going to Chicago (best pizza anywhere, hands down). Congrats on the new piggy, he's very cute! This is a shameless plug but I have three baby boars and one still needs a good home so if you think your new guy could use a friend you should let me know. Here are pics of the cuties: https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/pregnancy-babies/57580-basil-parsley-thyme.html

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.