Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 Male Piggies in OHIO need a new home!

Chip'n'Oliver

Cavy Slave
I am heartbroken, but between my pregnancy related issues and the fact that we have to move in May to a smaller house (plus adding a baby in the fall) we have to find a new home for Chip and Oliver. I am guessing their ages to be 8 to 10 months old. Chip is a rust colored aby and Oliver is a black with a little white smooth short hair. I will include their C&C cage (4x2 downstairs with a 2x2 loft, cat-proof) and all of their toys. If anyone is interested, knows someone who would be interested or knows of Ohio shelters that are accepting new piggies, please let me know. I live in the Cleveland area, but I'm willing to travel.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
I would be happy to take your pigs from you. But, I think I'm too far away, I live in Vermont.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I know a lady on GL who is from either cleavland or cinci and I emailed her to see if she is interested in them. I'll let ya know.

charliesmommy

Cavy Slave
I would LOVE them! Have you found someone else to take them yet? Let me know.

Last edited:

Chip'n'Oliver

Cavy Slave
Charliesmommy - I haven't found anyone yet...where are you located? You can email me at [email protected] Unfortunately I don't have any recent pictures, but I can guarantee they will melt your heart!

Chip'n'Oliver

Cavy Slave
Sorry...my husband found a good home for them this afternoon. :-( I'm going to miss them!

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Oh that is great that you have found a home for them. Its ok there is no need to say sorry.

charliesmommy

Cavy Slave
No need at all to apologize! I would have loved them but I'm sure these other people will just as much. Good luck!

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.