Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Piggies will be joining me on Tuesday!

Cookii

Cavy Slave
Heya, I'm a newbie :)

I will be getting piggies on Tuesday and very excited!!!

The current owners piggies had baby piggies and they have been named Fudge and Smudge. Fudge, who is on the far right (white with brown eyes), and Smudge, who is top left (white with black eyes). Both 8weeks old!

I think I'll be changing their names but am undecided what to call them though hahahaha!

So, if anyone can suggest names!!!

Oh and be prepared to be bombarded by piccies of piggies on Tuesday!!! :D

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC!!!

Please read the stickies atop each forum section, they are chock full of great info!!

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Welcome.

Are you getting two boys or two girls? If they are both girls, they can get pregnant at 4 weeks so hopefully the owners separated the males?

Did they have an accidental litter?

Cogni

Cavy Slave
Fudge and Smudge are cute names. But we can help you with new names too!
Are you in New Zealand or Britain by the way? Or even Australia, although I guess the grass is not so green there in most of the country. Basis of my guess:
I think Aussies and Kiwis say 'piccies' the most, followed by Brits, and Americans the least (I for one never heard it until I got to New Zealand for the first time). My English husband says biccies for biscuits but I haven't heard him say piccies.
Also, Australia, NZ and Britain have a cultural tradition of having piggies outside (in hutches at night, typically). I hope yours will live inside.
Anyway, welcome to GPC forum!

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.