Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

This site and God

Status
Not open for further replies.
caregiver25
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
Guinea Pig Guy, God is important, but this isn't the place to talk about him. If he is truly in your heart, then you don't NEED to talk about him all the time. Just be happy knowing that he is with you anyways.

caregiver25

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Guinea Pig Guy, I Love You. Haha :)

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Why can't "God" be here? Because this is an international *privately* owned forum. This is not a public forum. Some pays for this place to exist just as you pay for the place where you live. If I came into your house, broke all your rules and preached my religion you'd probably throw me out. At the very least you'd be miffed. The owner of this forum has opened up her web space to us. She has invited us into her domain so we have to respect the house rules or she can and will kick us out. I'd do the same on my forum. I've put people in line and I'll do it again on my forum if I need to. If they don't like it they can go to one of the other bazillion forums out there and be with people like them. I stick to my relgious forums, why don't you stick to yours. Some of us come here to talk about the joy of our lives : Guinea Pigs (or other animals if you just come here for cage chat :) )

If I wanted to be saved as you put it, I'd have converted already. Believe me we all know where to find you. I'm happy with my religion.

Poohbear

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
I agree, it should be. I just got miffed. Somebody was preaching to me at the laundry mat earlier this week. She wasn't even doing landry. Just walked in and practically quized me on the bible. Kinda doesn't work if you haven't read one.

I'm fine with people giving me literature to consider. Just let me do my laundry and talk about guinea pigs in peace 0.o

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
caregiver25 said:
Piglet,Voodoo joint,Murphy and many others,you need God in your life,PERIOD, Jesus is God,HE wants you to accept Him into your life so you can get Him into the lives of others and live a wonderful current and second
You trumped up, brain washed, bible-thumping, xenophobic, oxygen wasting little twerp of an excuse of a human being! HOW DARE you preach to ME! My name is too full of God to even fit in your mouth.

You honestly think you have all of the answers?! You had better think again. I know more about your own religion then all of the people here. DO NOT get me started on educating you.

This thread had better close and soon! Religion is a personal thing. Your religion is fine for you. When I want to be preached to or debate religion I visit religion forums. Get your bible thumping off of this forum and take my name out of your mouth or you may find that you can’t get it out of your head.

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Voodoojoint, I think they left. I've been watching this thread for 45 minutes, they left a while ago.

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
Hmmmmm. How Godly can you be when someone asked you to abide by their rules and you flagrantly break them anyway? What happened to being kind to your fellow man/woman?

Oh, and evading a ban will not help your cause. In fact, it will only serve to anger the site administration more. I am confident that you'll be shown the door again.

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
Guinea Pig Guy, God did not say that it's OK to tell everyone they are going to hell if they don't become Christain. God did not tell us that we have to practically force everyone into Catholism. God told us to respect each other.

When you said that Christains (as you) are not trying to force you, you are WRONG! Look what you are doing? You're telling everyone that they will go to hell if they do not follow God. You ARE forcing it.

I guess I'm getting closer and closer to hell.

caregiver25

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Thanks in advance, Teresa!

Slap.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
caregiver25 said:
I surely do hope you guys find God.
What, is God missing again? Wow, he and his son must have a lousy sense of direction. People keep asking me if I've found them.

You check the basement. I'll look under the bed.

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
LMAOOO...sorry for the web chat but that was too funny.

ChadWPB

Cavy Slave
I don't care if I get banned at all,I don't like this site,PERIOD!!!!!!

Then why'd you come back to troll this forum? You're making no sense. Iff you don't like it here, then don't come back. It's that simple.

For someone so full of God, you seem full of anger and hatred. That's not the God I know.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Well well well, guinea pig guy is back again after being banned by Teresa in January. Guess what, your getting banned again. I am going to say this one more time, Religious discussions ARE NOT ALLOWED on this forum per Teresa's rules. I am sure many members here have the big man in their lives, it's just the fact that this is a guinea pig housing forum, NOT a religion forum. End of story and end of thread. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.