Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A new guinea pig ♥er from India!!

san_sam

Cavy Slave
Hey guys!! I am an English teacher and I love pets.. I adore cats and my fish and the latest cute little thing from the animal kingdom that has stolen my heart is guinea pig.. They are adorable and I am getting my pair of sows tomorrow.. I was browsing about cavies and came across this wonderful site.. I would love to get help and suggestions on raising my pigs from you guys.. :love::love::love:

skinnypigs

Cavy Slave
Start reading some forum topics, you'll find so much great information!
That is great you are getting two sows, guinea pigs love to have a friend!

san_sam

Cavy Slave
Start reading some forum topics, you'll find so much great information!
That is great you are getting two sows, guinea pigs love to have a friend!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome skinnypigs..:D I will start reading the forum.. :D I am so excited about tomorrow..:D

GuineaLove

Cavy Slave
Hello! This is a wonderful site for new guinea pig owners. It is full of great information. Guinea pigs are amazing creatures and they will bring you much joy.

cam767

Cavy Slave
Welcome. We are supposed to be getting our piggies on Saturday (Please, please Earl....stay away!!). There is a load of information on this site. I started with the stickies and then started working backwards on old posts. Get a cup of tea and get comfortable. I would lose 2 -3 hours just reading. lol That cleared up most of my questions but everybody here answered the rest for me. It really is a great group.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.