Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

About us...

Shurrim

Cavy Slave
I was so busy reading all the threads, making sure all was right and building the cage I didnt had time to write our introduction. I live in Quebec city and own a 2 months old little boy. I'm used to have animals and people say I spoil them (in a good way.. they have everything they can hope for and that is good for them, plus all the love I can give).
Doby is adorable even if I have a hard time to pick him up since he has his new C&C cage.
There is nothing he likes more than when i let my long hair dangling in cage. He runs to me and hides in them, laying there for few minutes before popcorning all around.
We talk a lot together, (I am getting very good at imitating him hihihhi). I have the habit to say the actions he's doing. So now when I say "popcorn" most of the time he will start doing it. He comes to me when I call him and lays flat on ground with four paws spead out when I pet him before closing his eyes to sleep. Doby is with me for about 2 weeks and a half now, and I am amazed to see how smart he can be, and how we bonded together.
I like to hear him asking his veggies as soon as I wake up. But he still take the time to ask to be pet before going to eat them.
Now I know why people are so crazy about them and I think everyday how to make his cage better, searching about things I should know to give him the better life I can.
Thanks to all of you here, making it easier for us, poor humans, to make it as good as it can be for our piggys.

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC!!

Keep on reading, there is so much info on here, I swear I learn something every day I'm on here.

cam767

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Doby sounds like such a lovable little guy. And very happy too!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.