Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Location?

Moxie

Cavy Slave
I have two bunnies right now, one male and one female. I am hoping to get them spayed and neutered soon. In the past they have lived out side. This winter I convinced my parents to let me bring them inside, and I made them both C&C cages. For my birthday (which is coming up) I am going to ask them if I can keep the bunnies inside. (My dad said they would have to go back out side after the winter before). But now I have the problem of where to put their cage if they get to stay inside. I have them in the basement right now, but I would like for them to live upstairs. My problem is that I would not be able to fit a good size cage in my room, and really the only other place that I could put it would be in the attic or the basement. The attic is REALLY big and sort of finished and it is a walk up so there are stairs up to it. But the problem with it up there is that it gets really hot. So what should I do put the cage in my room, the basement, or the attic?

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.