Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Camp Lejeune, NC

wvupiggies

Cavy Slave
Hi, my name is Aimee. I have two baby piggies. Jupiter and Storm. I had a piggie when I was kid named Gizmo. My how things have changed since then. I find all these different cage arrangements fascinating. We are just getting used to the piggies and them to us. I

I am a SAHM of 2 girls also and my hubby is a Marine.

Amanda&Pigs

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome!

I too had piggies in the past and I agree things have sure changed. There is far more information on guinea pigs now. I am so glad I found this site, as I'm sure you are, to give my piggies the best life possible.

C&C cages are amazing! They're relatively cheap to make, especially compared to the prices of pet store cages that are too small anyway. Your able to give the piggies the space they need and deserve with C&C's. They're also great to customize. I find myself frequently changing mine up or thinking of new ways to.

Would love to see some pigtures!

PS: My boyfriend of 3 years was actually stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. This was right before we met, he had finished his four years and moved back to his hometown.

GPonnett

Cavy Slave
Welcome to this site! It has been a great way to learn about the best things to do for my guinea pigs. The members are very passionate about guinea pigs and can help with many important things. I agree with Amanda & Pigs...I am always customizing and changing my cages. And I have had up to 10 guinea pigs in the last month! I am just down the road from you in NC. Let me know if you know of anyone who wants more guinea pigs, I have foster pigs that I would love to adopt to good homes only.

Good luck with your new guinea pigs!

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC!!! please read the stickies at the top of each forumsection, they are chock full of info!

:D

GuineaLove

Cavy Slave
Welcome Aimee!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.