Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Evil

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

*Piglets-Angel*

Cavy Slave
OH GEE!!!! THATS HORRIBLE!!! What rotten little barnacles those are!!! I feel SOOO bad for you and your piggies!!!

marci

Cavy Slave
!! Nice brother you have there! (Not!) Why don't you tell your mom or dad? This seems like something grounding-worthy, if you ask me.

Man, I'm glad to be 28. :) Being in the tweens/teens was hard; so many kids are mean and stupid.

Poohbear

RyanR

Cavy Slave
That is terrible, kids will be kids does not apply here. You do not pit guinea pigs against each other, or pull them around like that. That is just horrible.

marci

Cavy Slave
"Kids will be kids" is not an excuse for your brother allowing his friends to abuse your pigs. Tell your parents that! Or tell them that it'll be more expensive if your bro hurts them because you'll need to take them to the vet. :/

PumpkinPunk

Cavy Slave
That's so sad! :( I hope your pigs are ok!!! You're right that at 12 years that is completely inexcusable, I wish your parents would see that and confront him about it. You could try to confront him yourself but I understand the sibling thing that he might not take you too seriously :-/ Good luck.

Poohbear

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
marci said:
"Kids will be kids" is not an excuse for your brother allowing his friends to abuse your pigs. Tell your parents that! Or tell them that it'll be more expensive if your bro hurts them because you'll need to take them to the vet. :/

I understand where you're coming from but I think this could be a tricky situation. You don't want a kid telling her parents how it needs to be. I totally think it should be approached carefully or it could backfire.

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Good job, Poohbear.

Poohbear

marci

Cavy Slave
I understand where you're coming from but I think this could be a tricky situation. You don't want a kid telling her parents how it needs to be. I totally think it should be approached carefully or it could backfire.
I'm sort of assuming that Poohbear would take my advice and then, knowing her parents as she does, apply it appropriately. I doubt that she'd go over there and tell them off just because someone on the internet told her to ;)

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I honestly didn't mean it in a mean way and I hope it wasn't taken that way.

marci

Cavy Slave
Nope! That's why I winked at you :)

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
How annoying! If that was my brother I would kill him.. Luckly for me my brother is 23. I'm glad to hear that they are ok.

Poohbear

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Ugh, that's horrible. It would take me ages to forgive my brother, if he did something like that. It's ok though, because he got his comeuppance

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
That is horrible, Poohbear! Absolutely inhumane!!!!! Unfortunately, there are "jerks" in this world that do things like that!
I would YELL and YELL and YELL at my brother and his friends if he did something like that, but luckily he hasn't. You're so lucky that the pigs are OK. Did your brother get grounded or in trouble? Did you yell at him?

We're just grateful that they aren't hurt!

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
Wow! I'm glad your pigs are okay. I'm also glad I have a seventeen year old sister!

Poohbear
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.