Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Great product from one of our own!

blackarrow

Cavy Slave
I just bought a guinea pig hammock from SilverBeat's Etsy shop (SilverBeat Creations by SilverBeatShop on Etsy) and not only did she do a great job of it, but she customized it to my request, and even hand-delivered it! (OK, so I don't think she would do that for people further away from her than I am, but still!)

The piggies are very funny about it - they've discovered it but haven't yet really figured out what they want to do with it. As they are great lovers of tummy yummies, I thought it might accelerate their learning process if I put some goodies on the hammock to encourage them to hop in. Cletus had other ideas. He could obviously smell what was in it, but instead of climbing up or down (I suspended it between levels) his approach was to get UNDER it and wildly popcorn and head-butt the watermelon rind from below until it flung over the edge, LOL. I wish I had it on tape - I hadn't thought of a hammock as a piggie exerciser, but hey, whatever works!

Duffinvt

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Very nice things for sale on the site ! I'll have to do some birthday shopping for the two adult pigs !

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.