Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Yay! I received the girls new C&C cage!!!

Crystal520

Cavy Slave
I am sooo excited about putting it together when I get home from work. I got the fleece all washed (3 times) and dried (3 times) so now all I got to do is measure and cut! I found a really pretty purple color that I think will look good once I get some Cuddle Cups to match from (broken link removed)!!!!

Yay! Will post pics as soon as I get it all setup! :)

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
Congratulations!

co_mtn_mama

Cavy Slave
Fun!

I am jealous of your purple fleece! I have boys (all black, grey and white) so we have a grey/red thing going on with our fleece and accessories. Love my boys but the "girly" piggie stuff is so cute! ❤️

pinky

Cavy Slave
Fun!

I am jealous of your purple fleece! I have boys (all black, grey and white) so we have a grey/red thing going on with our fleece and accessories. Love my boys but the "girly" piggie stuff is so cute! ❤️

Get the girly stuff! The boys won't even know the difference! My male's white fur looks very pretty next to pink fleece. :p

Nicolene

Cavy Slave
Fun!

I have brown, light blue and lime green "floral" fleece, cute, but dignified for the boys' sake... Haha! It also matches the decor in our kitchen and their igloos.

(broken link removed)

Oh no! Now you have me looking at fleece again! My poor bank account! lol

co_mtn_mama

Cavy Slave
I have brown, light blue and lime green "floral" fleece, cute, but dignified for the boys' sake... Haha! It also matches the decor in our kitchen and their igloos.

(broken link removed)

Oh no! Now you have me looking at fleece again! My poor bank account! lol

Joann's is kind of a drive for me, so I have been making due with the local small W-Mart's limited selection of fleece. Besides, DH is not a "piggie" guy but he would freak if I got all girly with the decor. lol

Do loooove this though! (broken link removed)

piggy2470

Cavy Slave
Congrats!!! I'm just waiting for the rest of my supplies.

Just got my fleece too! Once the cage is ready I'll put it right in. I got a puppy pattern with red and white and also a rainow circles on black!

And Nicolene, I know where you are coming from!lol I don't even have the cage ready and my mom and I are already discussing what kind of fleece to get next. It is like designer bedding.

DaisyLily

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Do loooove this though! (broken link removed)

That is so funny I just received this fleece today! I just got it for the kitchen area and cozies but I am in love with it so I will try to get some for the whole cage later on.

Crystal520

Cavy Slave
Posted a pic of their new cage in the photo album. The only thing is the table I bought isn't wide enough so they are on the floor for now. I am going to get more grids so I can make a stand.

They love it though!

blackarrow

Cavy Slave
They look like they are having a blast. Nice job!

Sirene

Cavy Slave
Fun!

Guinea pigs can see colors, so go for some fun stuff! I have all boys and they have lime green, teal and blue fleeces, and assorted blue and yellow cuddle cups, etc. No pink, but still fun and cheerful :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.