PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home Jasper!

Feeorin215
07-14-10, 08:39 am
After a change in...well...life, I have moved back in with my parents. They let me adopt another pig and said that they would be willing to help me with money.

I adopted him from the Humane Society yesterday. :)

So, let's not waste any time!

Introducing JASPER! :D

http://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/data/541/thumbs/Jasper.jpg

Here's a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfSMYMJV9qw

He is about 8 months old (or so they said) and he came from a little girl in California who didn't want him anymore. He's so sweet! He's currently in my room in his cage and he loves hay and water! (Ronin is upstairs incase you were wondering!)

More pictures to come. I'm really busy today.

By the way, what is he? I mean what kind of guinea pig? I have a hard time with that kinda stuff...

Peggysu
07-14-10, 09:18 am
He looks like an american tri-color. He's very cute and congrat's on the new guy!

guineapig67
07-14-10, 09:23 am
He looks like an american guinea pig. and Congadulations on finding a new friend for your other pig!

Feeorin215
07-14-10, 12:33 pm
I have never seen a pig with the coloring he has. I didn't even know he had a brown butt until I picked him up. :)

He was the only boy at the shelter.

3Piggles
07-14-10, 12:41 pm
My Morty has similar coloring. He looks like an American Shorthair to me, but I, too, am not at all good with breeds. Congratulations on your new pig, and welcome, Jasper!!!

1frankie7
07-14-10, 01:29 pm
Congratz on the new cutie!!! I'm loving his colours, too!!

medusa_stew
07-14-10, 02:33 pm
LOVE the name:)

Feeorin215
07-14-10, 02:42 pm
LOVE the name:)

I figured I should stick with the twilight names since I have Rosalie, Alice, Esme and now Jasper. :)

No Edwards or Bellas though.

piggy2470
07-14-10, 05:04 pm
Very cute! Congrats!

flomopiggie5
07-14-10, 06:30 pm
Cute piggy! I also adopted my pigs from the Humane Society, they were from an accidental litter, and they were the only pigs who didn't get sold from the litter because they were the more shy pigs. But now they are the sweetest lil' pigs and love to be petted and cuddled!

Your pig is so cute, and I know what you mean when you say you don't know what kind they are. I think that your pig is an american. I still don't know what my pigs are (I think American but still not sure!). :) Good luck with your new pig!

Cogni
07-14-10, 06:40 pm
What a little darlin'! On my screen his left haunch comes out as bright golden, rather than brown. It is almost glowing! For a second I thought he must have stepped into some dye and gone almost hip deep. I love the head stripe from crown to chin. Is the other side of his piggie head chocolate brown too? I am always amazed at the variety of colorings our little friends have!
Best to you with the move back home. It sounds like you have great parents, who support you in your endeavors.

Flssgrl
07-14-10, 07:18 pm
Very cute! Love the Twilight names, and your parents sound very cool!

Feeorin215
07-14-10, 09:13 pm
Is the other side of his piggie head chocolate brown too?

No actually. His head is all black with a white stripe right down the middle. He is only golden on his butt. :D

Like I said, I didn't even know that he was brown at all until I picked him up.