Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My Independance

nightowl

Cavy Slave
Well my first marriage went sour after 7.5 years. It was a un-contested divorce with one child. I see my son once a week ( overnight ) and on all major holidays. It's hard to see people divorce especially with children. I know this is probally not the right forum but it did say general chat anything goes but keep it "G" rated. It just feels awkward being single again. I still care about my ex but when I brought up marriage counseling to her she did'nt want it even though it was through a church and it was free. We both did awful things and we forgave each other but just can't forget it. I do pray for her in hopes she is forgiven but a co-worker said she has to be the one to pray herself to be forgiven. She's even told me that she does not believe in any kind of religion but she does believe there is a higher power. This is awkward typing this. I just hope no one get mad at me for typing this in this forum. Have a wonderful day.

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
That is perfectly okay if she dosn't believe in a higher power. You can't force her to believe anything.

I am the child of a divorced couple and I see my mother once every other week and my father once a week. It can be worse, believe me.

Congrats on being able to share this, but be accepting of other people's religious choices.

On a side note: Self black pigs cannot be satin. They are all already super soft and shiny.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry... it must be hard being on your own after so long. Let her go... if she isn't willing to go through marriage counselling then she probably isn't willing to make a second go out of things. You sound like a good guy, hopefully you'll meet someone soon!

p.s. Yeah, I thought my pig was a satin because he is soft and shiny. So thanks for clarifying things slap

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Don't want sound like im sticking my nose in... but who was it that brought up the idea of divorce?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.