PDA

View Full Version : Looking to adopt in WA

Sheep
03-30-05, 10:25 pm
I am looking to adopt a preferably unneutered/unspayed male or female guinea in the Seattle area.

*Piglets-Angel*
03-30-05, 11:27 pm
You should adopt 2 because they are very social animals: www.petfinder.com (http://www.petfinder.com)

rabbitsncavyluv
03-31-05, 02:39 am
Why would it matter if they are already fixed? Then you don't have to worry about ovarian cysts in females and you can put girls with the neutered male safely.

mom2azoo
04-03-05, 08:46 am
I see someone else already mentioned Petfinders...have you checked there yet? I live in Seattle and know for a fact there are some lovely piggies in the Seattle and surrounding area shelters. Good luck! PM me if you need additional help finding ones in your area of Seattle!

misspigglie
04-04-05, 04:02 am
OK, I hate to do this, but they want the piggies to try their hand at breeding. I do not want any of my piggies going for breeding purposes, especially any of my girls. Why do they need the babies? Are not adult piggies lovable enough?

*Piglets-Angel*
04-04-05, 10:08 am
misspigglie what are you talking about? The user who started this thread wants to breed piggies?

toffeepig
04-04-05, 10:34 am
Piglets-angel,
The OP specified UNneutered/UNspayed - red flag for a would-be breeder

*Piglets-Angel*
04-04-05, 10:42 am
Heh, I noticed that after I posted...

mom2azoo
04-04-05, 01:11 pm
Oops, I didn't notice that right away either..I was just trying to help direct her in some piggies who need good homes.

misspigglie
04-04-05, 09:42 pm
I did a private message and said that I do have piggies for adoption, but I wanted to know what she was wanting them for? She said that she had studied gp's and wanted/was ready to try her hand at breeding. I told her that this was a non-breeding site and she would get in big trouble by asking for piggies to breed.