Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C a few cage questions...

jstoppp

Cavy Slave
hello!

My first question is when you buy coroplast for a cage do you cut it yourself to create those walls on the sides of the grids? (Don't know if this is phrased well, but I will clarify if no one understandslol)

my other question is what can you make a ramp out of? I have a general idea of how I wish to set up my cage for 2 pigs, but need some ramp ideas.

thanks!

Flssgrl

Cavy Slave
Hey! Check the homepage for step by step directions on measuring, scoring and cutting the coroplast to form the box for the base, that is what I followed to do mine. I messaged you about my own ramp. Let me know if you have more questions. :)

lissie

Cavy Slave

zebraXqueen

Cavy Slave
Like Lissie said, the bent grid ramps are very popular. I use that type aswell. What I did was I bent a grid to about 90 degrees and then covered it in leftover carpet. It looks nice, it gives them great traction, and it's pretty easy to get a hold of.
I found that the coroplast with a towel covering didn't give good traction, and my piggie wouldn't use the ramp at all because she would just slide back down.

jstoppp

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the feedback guys! Very appreciated :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.